Monday, April 03, 2006

Evelyn's Quilt


I met Eveyln online at a quilting group, she bought one of my patterns to one of my baby quilts. She entered it into a regional show and won a first! Congratulations Evelyn! She sent a picture with an email to let me know. I'm so glad she told me so can share in her good fortune. She changed up the center a bit by adding more flowers and putting the leaves over the sashing, beautiful. I love it! I want to see the whole quilt! I hope to see pictures of the other one she made too, obviously her work is very good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pleasure to discover my quilt on your blog. I'm so glad you have a site now. I just discovered it and will send people there for your precious patterns. I've got this baby quilt in my hope chest (hoping for another grandchild chest). My daugher is getting married in April and even mentioned the baby word! I was amazed when they chose a bee theme for her wedding shower last month so I am still hoping. Thank you again for the compliments and wonderful pattern. Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of the other before I gave it away. Evelyn