Monday, August 14, 2006

Houston


I was notified by Houston that my Quilt "Crepe Paper Poppies" was accepted into the show. I am really excited and can't wait to hang in Houston. Since I am going to Nashville I don't think I can swing going to both shows. Whats really nice about this show is that they let you know before the show if your a winner. That way you can try to go to the awards ceremony. Most of the shows I have entered don't let you know and you just have to decide early whether to go or not. Its very disappointing to not be able to go and find out later you won! They notify by the end of September.

4 comments:

Karoda said...

Congratulations...its a beautiful quilt with vibrant colour.

Elle said...

Congratulations!

Cathy said...

How exciting! I love this piece, poppies are my favorite.

seastartrue said...

I found your blog after I saw what you posted on Suzannes sketch blog. Have to say I am very impressed. The poppies are absolutely beautiful.

I'll have to drop by more often to see what you are up to. I love quilting, but don't do it and I just following simple patterns when I do.

Ladyariel