Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fabric Postcards at the Glendale Show


I have quilts and postcards going to the Glendale show, I am so excited. This is the first year that they have had a catagory for postcards, ATC's, and journal/book covers. I think its great that they are including more catagories since so many people are doing them now. I will be showing several cards but I just love these butterflies I did for an exchange in one of my online postcard groups. The theme was butterfly and you can do whatever you like. The thing that I like about the postcards is it allows me a small area to often try new techniques before I attempt them on a bigger scale or a full size quilt. That is the case here, oh, I have been making these butterflies almost nonstop since I started the cards. Anyway I really was excited when they were finished. Sometimes things just work out and other times.... well....

4 comments:

Karoda said...

These are totally gorgeous cards and would make a nice packaged gift set!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Wonderful, colorful butterflies.

Anonymous said...

Those postcards are delightful.

starrgirl's world said...

I just now stumbled upon these and they are delightful! Do you have any available? I've been thinking of doing ACEOs for sale or trade myself. These really are nice!