Wednesday, February 28, 2007

12 hour Mystery Quilt Class




Saturday, my daughter Kim, and I did a 12 hour mystery quilt class. She wanted to make a quilt for her mother in law for Mothers day in May. I agreed to do the class with her and we would both work on the quilt together so it would get finish. I often wonder what happens to our minds when we sign up for these types of things, but as it turned out the class was great and the time flew by. We finished and even sent it home with the teacher to quilt! It was such a great day, I think this is the first full day I have had with her, just her and I, since before Jennifers crash. We laughed and giggled and did all those girly things that we usually don't get to do. I really treasure those pieces of time, they aren't often, so they are so much more special.

1 comment:

Jane LaFazio said...

What a wonderful day spent with daughter Kim! Wow, to think you hadn't had a day together since Jen's crash. Wow. You both look happy and so very productive. 12-hour day! yikes!