Sunday, February 04, 2007

Gabrielle Swan Class

I had the opportunity to take a design class from Gabrielle Swan, I was interested in finding out how she assembled her quilts and how she decided where to cut them up. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of production due to the free form flow of the class. I liked her and thought it would of been better to just sit and talk to her. People ended up with things that I know many will never make so we brought supplies we didn't need and needed ones they didn't have us bring, alot of money for nothing to show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is disapointing...I have always wanted to learn to quilt, but it seems to be one of those things that requires time...lots of time.

Karoda said...

Desiree have you thought about an email exchange with her? She is in the AQ ring.