Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy busy


I have been so busy, shows and I am trying to get 3 new baby quilt patterns and quilts together before the trade show in May. I have been so neglectful with this blog. I think interaction is the best motivator and my art blog is so busy I tend to pay it more attention. I have been working on some new art quilts and will post soon. My transformations quilt sold over the holidays and now hangs in a private collection in Florida. On to more exciting projects.

Here is one of my fabric post cards, I am no longer doing them as they take up so much time and I am so limited right now. This one is painted and then outlined in stitching to creat the flowers, I added the leaves later with inks.

1 comment:

Vianna said...

Hi!
I hope you'll continue to post pictures of your beautiful creations - because you're a very talented artist. I really love your style - such an eye for color.
You dont have to write a lot - just a few lines, but without the pieces of artists like yourself, the rest of us "hoi poloi" lack the inspiration to move forward (and maybe grow?)Thank you - and continued success to you.
Best wishes from Florida!