Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spring Market and New Patterns







Well we made it to Spring Market, it was so exciting and we were very well received. We met so many wonderful people and quilters. We had lots of orders and I hope that this will open a door for my patterns. I did release two new patterns at market, one was "Jungle Babies" and one was " Just Ducky". I showed my birdhouse pattern but hadn't released it until last week. Here are some pictures of the show and the quilts. I have some new ones in the works and I was asked by C&T Publishing to do a book. I hope I can write a book, how exciting would that be!






I also taught my first birdhouse class at Ginger's Quilt Shop. I had a wonderful time and the women seemed to enjoy themselves. We worked on technique and some art elements that I have incorporated into the quilt. Its a way to get them to jump into the art side of quilting.






No comments: