Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back to work

Today I started to work on my newest quilt again. It has been so long since I have had a chance to even step foot into my studio. It really felt so good, yesterday I worked on some fabric postcards for our swap but today I concentrated on trying to get further on the quilt. I need to paint somemore fabric to finish the leaves, but the weather needs to cooporate with me.

Tomorrow I am taking Jennifer to see Narnia, we are really looking forward to this movie. I will let everyone know how it is. The computer generation in the movie is supposed to be unpresidented and they said that they worked on it for 2 years before they even started the filming part. I hope it lives up to all the hupla. There is usually not many movies worth seeing these days but suddenly I have a bunch I want to see, Geisha, Narnia, Pride and prejudice, cinderella man. I know that one is old but they rereleased it and I wanted to go and see it. I am planning on working on the quilt up until movie time.

1 comment:

Elle said...

I just saw Narnia and loved it, but I can't wait to see Memoirs and Harry Potter. There are so many good movies out right now!