Friday, July 21, 2006

Working on another pattern



Well, my newest grandbaby is going to be one in September and my daughter really wants a pirate quilt for him. So I am in the middle of designing and making a pirate quilt! I already have quilt stores asking for it so I need to get a move on. I was hoping for some time to get me sewing machine in for a check up but I can't seem to let it cool off enough to move it. I think that the people who have a back up machine are incredibly lucky to be able to keep right on sewing if they want to. My sewing room could use a good straightening up too, but no time, must forge on. I have been looking at the pirate stuff out right now, which is numerous, and this is one of the posters from the movie. I don't want to scare the poor baby to death before he turns 1 and mom doesn't want anything too babish because she wants him to be able to use it for along time. More to come as I make my way through process ARRRGGG!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Just found your blog...
Your work is wonderful. I especially like the poppies. I will have to watch your blog to see what you come up with for the pirate quilt.