Thursday, January 12, 2006

Some of my fibercards and further ramblings




I have a total of 8 done now, what fun. It is a fast, fun project and you can send them to friends. I also received another one today.

I made it my resolution to not sew today but to get the office cleaned up. It is one of the first rooms you see when you enter the house and its such a mess! It seems like it becomes the dumping ground for all the mail and junk in the house. Just dealing with all the paper work when you have two home businesses plus all of Jennifer's paperwork is quite a challenge. I really have been worried about all the deforestation due to the amount of junk mail I am receiving! I feel guilty knowing that some tree died so that I could receive one more credit card application or pizza coupon. I wish I could just stop the madness, I don't read or even look at one piece of the junk, so the waste is huge. My girlfriend started sending back the credit card applications in the return envelopes, without her information. Just so they could get some of the junk mail back.

1 comment:

Diane Perin said...

Great postcards! I love how happy and colorful they are!