Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Swapping Fiber Post cards

Well I have received 4 fiber postcards from my swapping group ( that sounds bad). They are wonderful, and so fun to receive. Its such a nice surprise to go to the mailbox and have a handmade card, its great fun. I have a few done, I am doing them all different. Some are doing series and some are keeping with a similar theme, but not me, I hate to do alot of repetition. So each one will be unique and signed, like a tiny piece of artwork. I will post some soon. Its really so easy, if you have some time and would love to surprise a quilting friend you might want to think about making a few. I love the stamps and postmarks from being mailed directly. Some people put them in envelopes to mail, but thats no good, the markings are part of the art. We have a group of 25 and a yahoo group home where we can chat and share pictures and ideas. This would be one class I wouldn't mind teaching.

No comments: