Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another Glitch

Well, I received another email from the IQA today saying that they needed to correct an email that they had previously sent me encouraging me to enter the fall show since I couldn't send the quilt to this show. The new email said that since I was excepted into one show that I can not enter any more of their shows with that quilt. I sent them back an email that I thought you could enter more of their shows as long as you aren't a prize winner. I am waiting to hear back. Boy, this is a tough call. It will really make me think out who I submit quilts too. I would love to hear from others of you that have shown more, I am new at this and have already had a few hard blows. I want to do it right, and I havent figured out how to play their political game, I guess. Any comments would be much appreciated. I will post when I get the reply email from them.

No comments: