Friday, February 10, 2006

A Challenge to my fellow fiber artists

I recently joined a webring for illustrators in which I have a blog just for my sketches and thoughts. It is similar to our ring but the people who look at the sketches actually leave comments. I was amazed at how many comments I got and I only have 3 posts in a few days! It made me realize how much I appreciate and love to hear what people are thinking when they see my stuff. It as though friends have stopped by to see what you are up to and comment on your progress. I love it and I have decided I am going to be better about leaving comments. I wanted to challenge my fellow quilters and fiber artists to take the time to stop and visit a bit. So if you catch me leaving comments during one of my visits with you, please feel free to stop by and chat with me for a spell. Feel free to check out my other blog at: http://www.myclothesline.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe quilters are all shy lutherans....I do look!!!Ginger

Elle said...

I try to bother you with a comment whenever I stop through, lol!