Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I owe, I owe, so back to work I go



Well, its Tuesday and I need to get to the murals that I have been putting off due to all the confusion and tear-up going on in the house. Yesterday was a terrible day but got better as it went on and ended up a blessing. Bible study got to meet back in my familyroom on the new floor! The builder had a cleaner come in and clean all the shutters and furniture as the movers put everything back into its place with utmost care.
Currently, I am doing a set of graphics for some homes in the Sacramento area, I am doing a rubber ducky babies room, animal crackers, and bunnies. I am so far behind that I will be painting most of today and tomorrow and then cutting them out for shipping. Then I have another set due the first week of December that I need to start on. Many of the projects I have for the year have gotten bumped to next year, which is nice for the holidays but tougher on the cash flow. I find that it happens more than not at this time of the year. One year I expected everything to move to the following year and didn't start painting only to find out that everything was due, wow, what a scramble that was, 10 projects with several murals each due all in December and I was trying to move. I am so glad that year is over. A few pictures of my familyroom and kitchen with a mural I painted on tumbled marble above my stove top.

No comments: