Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A new adventure


We went to Idaho to look at property. How absolutely beautiful and the people were very nice. Idaho was so totally different than I expected, in a good way. It was a great trip, Randy and I, Jennifer and my mom, running all over town in a frantic effort to try and find some property before we had to leave. We are still waiting to hear if mom gets her 12 acre parcel she bid on. Everyone was decorated for Halloween and the trees were all turning fall colors, brilliant reds, oranges and yellow. It was like a postcard. Maybe almost to perfect, we kept laughing about the movie "Stepford Wives" and the similarities to that town and Boise! But even with that in mind, I would love to move there and we are going to start the wheels moving in that direction. With all the medical issues Jennifer has I have to check on services up there, we are only familiar with what Calif has.

Well, my sewing room is still all torn up. The drywallers haven't shown up to fix the walls yet so I have to get on that today. I am anxious to work on my latest artquilt. I am so excited about it. I am painting all the fabric and trying some new sewing techniques. I just can't get in there to work on it right now, so I am admiring it from afar. Saturday we leave for Pacific International in Santa Clara California, so exciting, I think I have traveled more this month than I have for the last 5 years! I am scrambling to get all the quilt shops their patterns for the show, they called at the last minute to order more patterns. It is going to be tight with these orders, I am hand delivering some of the patterns. Its always Bees and Ladybugs that are the hottest right now.

No comments: