Wednesday, October 05, 2005

No access to studio today


So frustrated that I am home for two days and can't work on my quilt projects. We have some plumbing issues which required the plumbers to cut into my studio wall to get to the pipes. I had to pull all my stuff into the center of the room and cover it with a sheet. I managed to sneak out a few small things I needed to paint or do inks on but I am already done and can't get to much else. Its so funny how much I love having access to all of my stuff whenever I need it and get a minute to work on it. This little room is my refuge and hiding place, an area where I can just do whatever I feel like. It is my creative corner of the house where I can clean it up if I want or leave it messy. I have a TV with TiVo to tape all my favorite shows, quilting shows especially. I love to sit in here and turn on the TV and just quilt away. Hopefully I will have it back up and running late tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Pat Dolan said...

Ah, your favorite room, too! You asked for pictures of my studio (aka living room and dining room) - check my blog for mid-April!
Pat in NJ