Wednesday, October 19, 2005

We're Back!!





Well, the show was wonderful and very impressive. We were really awe struck by some of the quilts that were entered. I don't know how the judges were able to select the winners since so many of them were of the highest quality and had unbelievable quilting!

I have mixed feelings about it, somedays I think, why bother, I am never going to be this good. While other days I am up to the challenge. I thought I would come away feeling really motivated but I didn't, I felt like going home and burning all of my material. I swear some of these quilts look like they spent the whole year working on just that one quilt, maybe they did. I haven't been in my sewing room to work on anything since getting back, maybe next week. Well here are a few pictures to share with everyone, I hope to post a album filled with more pictures soon if I can figure out how to do that.

No comments: